As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM(CFP®), I help busy professionals balance their work lives and family lives. Proactive financial planning helps ensure that your hard work translates into achieving your financial goals for your family. Goals like: giving your children the best education possible; enjoying a 2 week family vacation every year; retiring when you want to and how you want to; and leaving a legacy for your children and grandchildren.
I listen intently to you and work closely with you to create and implement a holistic, customized financial plan with strategies to help make all those dreams you have for your family come true.
A good financial plan, however, is not a static document that sits on a shelf. It is an ever-evolving collection of changing assets, changing projections, and changing goals. Life happens, and in order to be successful through any means but luck, your plan must be regularly monitored, assessed and adjusted. My commitments to service and long-lasting client relationships helps ensure you stay on track.
REGISTRATIONS AND BACKGROUND OF PRESIDENT, RANDEE K COOK, CFP®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™(CFP®) since 1994
- Investment Advisor Representative through LPL Financial, fee based assets under management.
- President of Strategic Financial Management, Inc., a Colorado State Registered Advisory firm.
- Registered Principal General Securities
- Registered Agent; Life, Accident/health, Fixed and Variable Contracts and Long Term Care
- NASD/Multi-state, Blue Sky & Investment License
- AAS Degree, Mid-Management, AIMS Community College
- Degree Bank Marketing, Colorado University
- Careers in Management/Administrator Development Certificate
- Member of the Financial Planning Association; National & Colorado
- Patron of the Colorado Bar Association, Trust & Estate Section
- Member of the Northern Colorado Estate Planning Council
- Member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Member of the Greeley Centennial Rotary Club
- Member of the Greeley Country Club and Eaton Country Club
- Continuing education requirement fulfilled and current of 30 hours every 2 years and 24 hours/ 2 years for insurance